Thursday, 9 June 2011

Tea anyone?

Favorite part of today? It would be having tea on the fifth floor of Harvey Nichols. The tea session consist of choosing between tea or coffee. I chose tea because I already had my coffee this morning. It also comes with these delicious scones, butter and cute little individual jars of both strawberry and raspberry jams. Yum.
Since I'm studying fashion, I try to look discreetly at other patron's outfits. I was expecting frilly dresses and fancy hats but I saw neither. Instead, it was street wear. It might be so that they can go shopping at the rest of the department stores without stares or it just isn't done at this type of large establishment. Either way, the food and tea were quite enjoyable. We sat indoors but they offer outdoor seating as well. I can only imagine the city view. Too bad it's also the smoking section and I hate the smell of cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment