Monday, 13 June 2011
Pair-ee
I am so excited about the Paris trip tomorrow. Paris is one of those places that I MUST visit before I die. I want to savor the cheese and fine wine like a true Parisian. I want to sit at an outdoor cafe and sip (not gulp) my coffee. I want to see the famous landmarks but more importantly I want to visit their outdoor markets. We have an early morning tomorrow (7 am) to take the tube to St. Pancreas, then board the EuroStar for an approx 2 1/2 hours ride. I would board the train now if I could. That's how excited I am. I plan on returning to London late afternoon next Monday giving me 6 nights and 7 days in the city of lights. One item I hope to take from Paris is a pair of high quality shoes that would allow me to walk the uneven streets of London without pain. One can only hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment